Monday, August 18, 2008

Hey Everyone,
My brother-in-law Jason and his wife Laurie inspired me to start a blog to keep family and friends updated on what is going on in our lives. At the moment, Jason and Laurie are known in the blogging world as the Oregon Rythers, but soon they will be moving to KC (yea!!) and we will have 2 sets of KC Rythers. Laurie, because I basically stole the idea from you, when you arrive you will have first dibs on "KC Rythers". I will just borrow it for now. :)
I will be posting recent pictures of the boys soon, so keep checking back!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

HI there. I'm one of Laurie's friends, Kelli, from Oregon. Personally we'd like to keep them as the Oregon Rythers but I think you're winning out!! Cute blog. Laurie was showing it to me today. Hope you don't mind if I drop in every once in awhile to take a peek!

The Ryther 4 said...

Kelli, I have heard a lot about you! I know it will be hard for Laurie to leave such a great friend...I have been there myself. I promise we will take care of the 3 of them!